Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hey Everybody!

Its your girl Mahogany! I have the honor of writing a blog on the Summer Program blog first! And its My birthday! How exciting is this? Like Nobody else has the first privilege! But its not about me, Its about the program. So far, This program has been okay. Like we need more excitement and fun. Its like we sit at a desk all day and type , and i know that half of us get dumb stupid when all we do is sit There all day. But the people here are mad cool. Like i rock with them and most of y'all are funny. I cant wait til we go to on our trips and stuff so we can get everybody out of their confront zones. Now, that lunch! Thats a miracle waiting and needing to happen. Like its not even funny how bad that stuff really is. But its good that they actually feed up! But let me get off! Just remember That today is MY BIRTHDAY! and i want a dollar from everybody pay check tomorrow! Bye y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment